[Harp-L] Re:Harmonica Country

   A writer complained that he could not find information on tuning in
http://harmonicasessions.com/apr04/h-workbench.html.  Rather I found the
article excellent on anatomy of  gapping reeds with step by step teaching
with photos.  I recommend it highly.  I am excited that I found what I
was searching for 10 years in recent article in Harp-l by Gail Albin on
stressbuster 1-6-06.   She introduced www.harmonicacountry.com and I
found the website fantastic and quite instructional for beginners,
intermediate and advanced too to play along for practice or soloplaying.
 Dick Anderson plays many countrysongs with guitar.  David Carrol plays
pop songs.  Julio Cesar plays latin songs.   Les Gorven plays jazz or
hits thru the years A-Z.  Webb plays standard tunes with band style swing
music.  I never had the pleasure or privilege of  guitar accompaniment on
my solo harp playing in my life.   Now it is coming true thanks to Gail.
   Ken in Georgia