Re: Very Good Harmonica Info site - was Re: [Harp-L] harp mod's

Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  i've tried the others'
> suggestions re the Mel Bay site, to no avail.  Several  people said to go to Back
> Issues, but i've tried that - many times.   It took me to back issues, but not to
> any back issues about  tuning.  Dunno what is the problem but thanks for trying.

there isn't a "tuning issue".  you need to click on each issue, then look at its
"harmonica workbench" column.  some back issues may not have them, don't
know when that column started.  i sent a URL for the one; there are others.

while you're there, check out the excellent dave barrett columns.  i forget what
they're called.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.