[Harp-L] Stress Buster

Hi List,
    I consider myself the champion of the newcomer.  It seems to me like
most who write to the list are very experienced harp players and many who
are professionals.  I am learning to play harmonica so that I can amuse
myself when I am old (some might say that I have gotten there already).
    I was feeling rather stressed out last evening and decided to check out
my favorite site Harmonica Country.  Most of the songs have the audio, play
along capacity.  Well, I had a fine time playing along with some of the
songs I had played hundreds of times.  I noticed improvement each time I
played along.  I had not done that much before.  I think I will add it to my
practice routine.  I felt so much better after my solo performances.
Happy New Year,
Gail Albin