Re: [Harp-L] Stick/ball mic of choice...

--- Rick & Dana Siekmann <dsiekmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 "Just wondering if there's any kind of concensus
 here.  Most of the harp mic talk seems to focus on
 bullet styles, with a preference toward vintage.
 But is there any one stick mic that stands out head
 and shoulders above the rest?  SM57, perhaps?

 My amplified journey is just beginning, and I'm
 looking for direction."

fyi
i find a ball mic much easyer to hold than a stick
mic.
a shure sm58 is the old standby. i like my beta 58.
there are many reasonably priced vocal mics from many
manufacturers to choose from, such as shure,
sennheiser, electrovoice,audix,et.al.
for use w/ an amp a dynamic mic will probably work
better than a condenser.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com