Re: [Harp-L] tube replacements

I have used the Tube Store (tubestore.com) for replacing tubes in my stereo amps and pre-amps, and they have always been reliable and reasonable. Their site gives a good explanation for which tubes to use where and why. No affiliation, etc.

Bill
Does anyone have some good recommendations for tube companies?  I have a
Blues Jr. on it's way to me and, following some tips I've read, I'd like
swap the standard 12AX7 pre-amp tubes for 12AY7 tubes to cut down on
feedback.  I'll be using a new green bullet mic with the amp.

I saw someone mention groovetubes on this list, but I'd like to make sure
I'm not buying junk.  I just don't know enough about tubes and tube
manufacturers to make an informed decision on brand.

Thanks guys (and gals),

Nick

Message: 11