From: Scott Albert Johnson <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] harp amps at IBC
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:18:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi all... I am playing at the International Blues Challenge at the end of the month, as harp player for Lucille (http://www.lucille.info/). Does anyone know what the amp/backline situation is for harp players in the competition? Please let me know on- or off-list... thanks!
SAJ

*** Music schedule, pics, sound files and more at http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/ ***