[Harp-L] Choosing how to listen to MP3s (Was Watermelon Man)

Ludo,

This is a problem on your computer, not on the Bebop radio site. If you have
a Windows based computer, you can change which program is launched when you
click on a certain file type.
There are a couple of ways to do this:

1. You can go to Windows Explorer and under the tools menu, there will be a
tab for file types. scroll down to .mp3 and re associate it with the program
of your choice.
2. You can open the program you would like to use to listen to mp3s (Windows
Media Player, Winamp, etc.) and go to it's options menu and find the file
association option and select mp3's there.
If you need more explicit directions, let me know which program you wish to
use and I will help if I can.

Harp content - Can't listen to Harp demo music if your player doesn't work.