[Harp-L] To Harp-L

Sir ~
   Thank you for your reply to my inquiry. My message (which I'm sure needs editing) would be something like:
Searching for a Very Fine Condition used CD on Document label of harmonica tracks by Deford Bailey, a Black harmonica player in the early days of The Grand Ole Opry. This CD (Document  5164?) is out-of-print, and copies have "disappeared" from the market. It contains the 78rpm tracks he recorded in the 1920's - 30's. (Note I have the 1970's home recordings on TFS, duplicated on Revenant label, and am searching only for the Document label CD.) Reply to Steve Frazier, sfraz382@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Stephen (Steve) Frazier,  Raleigh, NC