Re: [Harp-L] Breath Control is worth learning and aids harpplaying

Chris Writes:

"it can.  I haven't been the same since I had pneumonia June 2005.  If any
of you keep tabs on my playing style you'll notice that it's changed since
I've been sick. I can't play those long and lyrical lines anymore.  Now
everything is short, chunky and percussive."

Chris, sorry about your illness and any set-backs it may have caused you.  I
guess I was thinking more along the lines of weather lung capacity can be
increased above what we have as a base-line.  Certainly illness can reduce
lung capacity.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh