[Harp-L] Stumped on which key-help

Hey Everybody,

I'm stumped on how Mark Hummel is playing this song on his Golden State
Blues CD.  It's track 6, "Please.", and the song is in A.  I've tried it in
2nd position (D and I tried doing it in Low D here) and in 3rd position (G).
In either case I can get some of it but there are notes in this solo that I
feel sure aren't on the G harp.  Try it and you'll see what I mean.  I'm not
desperate to play this song or anything.  But now that I've tried and can't
(and I can usually play what ever I hear) I'm really dying to know how this
song can be played.  Is it over-blows that I'm missing here?  Is it 4th or
5th position?  I'm stumped.  Any of you folks who have this CD- play it and
try to play along and see what you can come up with.  Maybe it's something
obvious that I'm missing here.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh