Re: [Harp-L] Improving Breathing Problems with Harmonica

I guess I'm sorry I posted the URL for the site regarding "Improving Breathing Problems with Harmonica", which describes the use of harmonica to improve breathing for those who have problems, primarily the elderly. This is a program that is actually at the UofM in Ann Arbor, MI, and is not about "proper breathing" for the healthy, but rather effective breathing as assisted by the use of the harmonica. Some apparently missed the point, and took the topic in a totally different direction.
- Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061