Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:48:54 -0800 (PST)
From: chris smith <harpshredder@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] A prince
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

There have been many posts extolling Danny W.'s
virtues: all deservedly. If I can illustrate with
what he did for me once-Danny used to be Hering's west
coast rep when I endorsed their harps.
They make great chromatics but their distribution
sucks. I had a recording date w/jazz fusion
group Hiroshima and I wanted a fresh axe for the
session. Hering failed to get me one so God knows
where Danny found it but he drove all the way from his
place in Santa Clarita to San Gabriel about 50 miles
each way to deliver this new harp to me on time. I'll
never forget that. Thanks for everything Mr. Wilson.
Chris "Hammer" Smith

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061