Re: [Harp-L] Band name

Chris Michalek wrote:
I was thinking something like Nimzod which is a variation of the
Nimzo Indian Defense in Chess.

Nimzod is not bad at all. From all the names tossed around, my favorite came from your own list, Oolong Buzz. At least now we have a nickname for you, Chris "Tea Bone" Michalek.

>The problem with Michalek is nobody knows how to pronouce it except
>my parents and my wife.

So, how is it pronounced? Can you give us a phonetic spelling? I've always
been a stickler for pronouncing names correctly since about 90% of the people
who live beyond the local area pronounce mine incorrectly.

lh