Subject: Re: [Harp-L] band name

Chris writes:

"I was thinking something like Nimzod which is a variation of the
Nimzo  Indian Defense in Chess.

Puma Leap
Juicy Jive
Furious  Tongue
Captain Nimzo
Green Tea Buzz
oolong buzz
black tea  high
Johnny Fervor Band

...the only thing about Nimzod is that most people will automatically think
of it as Nimrod.

I kind of like anything to do with Green Tea...but you could always add
Harps to it: "Green Tea 'n Harps".  Oolong buzz isn't bad at all, though  some
people might think your band are stoners. Anything "buzz"  related <g>

Thought of another:  The Arizona Jazzways   or Arizona  Jazzwayz

Pardon my ignorance, but is Johnny Fervor a real person?  If  so...Johnny
Fervor's chrism....kind of makes you the oil on his  water.....<G>
Elizabeth