[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 30, Issue 80

Yes, Brad Kava, Jason Ricci continues to outdo whatever he has done in the
past.

I attended every one of his Colorado performances within 75 miles of my  home
in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.

Each show was better than his last, and I was so aroused by  his first one at
The Skylark!

I love that man and his talent.

I want to drive to Santa Fe, NM., next Tuesday just to see him one  more time
on stage at WilLee's.

It is only a six hour drive for me, but it will be worth every  minute.

Anyone going my way?