Re: [Harp-L] band name.

Chris here was our brainstorm session...some where already taken.

Best to go to go daddy & search for a good web site name.

Band Names

Cane cutters

Bouncing souls

soulblind

The visitors

Bone daddies

De Luxe

Ace

Verve

Decca

Testament

Skiffle

Sensational Swingers

Bluesville

Delco anything -phonic masters

The Dangerous Gentlemen

Tonesmiths

The journeymen

Goofballs

Songsters

The science of Sound

The MOFO'S!

The Fish Fry Guys

The fry Babies

Gotham (A philadelphia blues record label from the 20's1)

Okeh Boys

BBQ Boys

Wedding Band Rebels

Wild Bohemians

Vocalion

Excellos

The Parchmen (prison in Mississippi.. Parchman Farm

 The why aren't we Dj's at these prices?

James Day & The Knights

Jimi Day & the Players