Re: [Harp-L] Band name

The DMP (the Death of Michael Peloquin)?
I don't know. I've been drawing a black for days and I need to get
started on a new website.

I'm definately doing the jazzy funky jam band thing.  You guys heard
the group - If not

http://www.brainoil.net/music/really_loud_jam64k.mp3

BTW- it's not really loud.  It was at the time (consider my bassman
was set at a touch hight than 4 and I was still not cutting through)
There where a few people that asked me off list if the mp3 would blow
up their speakers or distort - NO! :-)

I'm going to make an effort to really get my music out there and I'm
truly playing with world-class players so I have a "leg up" so to
speak.

I was thinking something like Nimzod which is a variation of the
Nimzo Indian Defense in Chess.

Puma Leap
Juicy Jive
Furious Tongue