[Harp-L] re: Band name for Chris M.

I was checking out Chris's website to see what gear
he'd be giving me after he quits playing harmonica
this weekend.  I can only have so much back-up gear so
check back next week for the Michalek Super Sale.

ps.  Chris is upset with me because I wouldn't let him
go by Fugazzi.  I thought that was only fair since I
didn't want people to leave his shows disappointed!
Ha!

In all seriousness, Chris's band is so talented that
going by one band memeber's name may not be the way to
go or do them justice.  These guys are scary good and
I am looking forward to this weekend's thrashing.  I
even bought one of those donut pads to sit on for the
flight home.

It will be like the Karate kid except Mr. Miagi will
be a lot uglier and I won't be wearing bad 80's
outfits.  No headbands either.

Mike (wax on, wax off) Fugazzi

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica