Re: [Harp-L] VS: "Fattening Frogs For Snakes"

Figuratively "remember" or "look at history." Probably originated in the church with bible references, i.e. "Read back to chapter x, verse y."

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Haka Harri wrote:
We've seen some good explanations to the meaning of "Fattening Frogs for Snakes" on the Harp-L list. Probably all of them are correct because many blues lyrics leave room for several interpretations.

One expression I haven't figured out is "Read Way Back" by Muddy Waters. Anyone know what it might mean?

Harri