[Harp-L] Thanks for the Texas players and here's some free music

Thanks for all the great respones.  I think the guy I
was talking to got the point.  Just because your band
has a harmonica, it doesn't mean you play "Chicago"
blues.

Here are a couple of songs from our last show for your
efforts:

http://konr.westhost.com/music/set3/4%20-%20Evil%20Ways%20(Time%20for%20Me%20To%20Change).mp3
http://konr.westhost.com/music/set2/11%20-%20Time%20for%20Me%20to%20Go.mp3

These are both originals.  I am also the singer.  I've
been playing about three and a half years, and
although these tunes are perfect, I think they're
pretty accurate of how I play.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail