[Harp-L] American Idol

Well I've learned something, I finally put it all together and figured out
who this Taylor Hicks person is you all keep talking about.  The
conversation has strayed somewhat from the obligatory harp content
necessary to justify the thread.  It's also become a small conversation
between like minded friends and would be better off kept from the rest of
us.  You have not lived unless you have read 100 plus messages using
mail2web and dial up.  Now I know why Douglas Tate would get so upset when
he was not only on a slow connection but also paying by the minute to read
this wonderful stuff.

fjm harp-l-listowner
www.whitedot.org