Re: [Harp-L] Re: Reminder - Taylor Hicks...tonight on

Taylor is a good talent and is a harp player.  I hope all of you have voted for him.
  We stand together for our harp players.
  Phone number - 1-866-436-5712
  Vote for him.  Hopefully, we will see him play harp.
  Harp players are always a fascination.  They are not on every street corner.  You are special and unique.  Let your light shine.

Jonathan Metts <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Looks like he'll be performing in the second hour.

I think Taylor will go far, but half of me hopes he'll lose early so he can
get back to playing around here before I graduate. He and I have played at
some of the same bars around town, and I would love to jam with him and hear
some stories about Katherine McPhee.

Jonathan Metts