[Harp-L] Shure microphone base logo emblem

There is a small round metal Shure logo emblem about 1/2" in diameter that is tension fit into a hole in the base stand for their bullet mics. It has prongs sticking out of the back that hold it into the hole. I'm looking for one of these emblems or a base with one of them.

If anyone can help please contact me off list.

I know it's an odd item, but where else would I ask?.

Thanks in advance!