Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Fattening Frogs for Snakes To: harp-l@harp-l.org

Sonnytone writes (snipped):

"NOTE:  I will be having surgery on the 27th, out of touch for about  3  days"
and

" I was what I was, and just try and continue on  a spiritual path  that is
bringing me happiness while my body crumbles around it."

.....from the reports of your latest gig, you're far from "crumbling"  yet.
You have miles to go, my friend.  Stay strong....you'll come  through this
just fine. I know all of your friends here will be  sending out their good
thoughts and prayers on Monday for a successful  result and fast recovery, just as I
will.

Elizabeth