[Harp-L] Svang

In a message dated 2/21/2006 9:24:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has  anybody ever heard of a Finnish harmonica quartet named Svang?. They
have a  bassharp, a chord harp and two melody guys on either diatonic or
chro. The  music is well played, but is for the most part not famamliar  to
me.

-Glenn Weiser
Last week i went to the north american Folk Alliance Conference in Austin,
TX.  Svang played there once in a large concert hall and am very  disappointed
that i missed their show.  I walked in their concert as  the last notes were
ringing.   Judging by audience applause, they were  much appreciated.
  U mention 4 guys - I could be wrong but I think there were only 3  guys on
stage when i saw them ever so briefly; but 4 guys were showed in  their promo
material.
  I think i'll go google them.
ron