[Harp-L] New Sonny Jr Site

Hi folks,
I'm a harp-l digest person so if this has made it to the list before me, please excuse the repetition. Anyway, I just went to Sonny Jr's new site:
http://www.sonnyjr.com/
and it's definitely worth the time to check out. Significantly expanded from his earlier site with lots of info, endorsees and great sound clips to demo the amp. Be sure to check out Sonny's own amplified and acoustic samples, they're great. And he tells you what setup he's using for the amplified cut so you know the mic and settings (helpful to know with all the variations out there).
Usual disclaimers apply, I have no connection to Sonny Jr's business and no, I don't own one of these amps at present (in fact, with my daughter's wedding six weeks away I consider myself lucky not to be selling off what I've got. Ah, children). I have done some business with Gary over the years and have always been treated well.