[Harp-L] overblows

I've been practicing my overblows on a Lee Oskar harp--the 6 blow. Most of the
time it goes like this--is the note bending up or down? Is that an overblow?
It's subtle...Last night I got a cool high pitched whistle that I even isolated
for one brief glorious second. It sounded like the Grateful Dead playing
feedback in 1967. I take it that's not what I'm aiming for.

By the way I was also getting neat trumpet noises on my melodica tube.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm