[Harp-L] Chris's new mic

At 08:59 PM 2/19/2006, you wrote:
debut of my new bassist but also my new stereo mic

http://www.studioprojects.com/lsd2.html

This mic is awesome! Check out the imaging at the beginning of the
bass solo.  You can really hear the depth of the sound stage. If
you're into taping this mic is something to consider. It's not small
but well worth the price and effort to lug it around.

That's a very clear recording. As a matter of fact, I wish those two yapping people would shut the hell up-- they came through loud and clear.

If this mike has any type of cardiod pattern, it needs to be turned away from any conversationalists. Damn it's clear!

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **