[Harp-L] another download

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/cde_groove.mp3

I've been recording all of this stuff using the microtrack that
several of us on the list purchased recently.  Last night was not the
debut of my new bassist but also my new stereo mic

http://www.studioprojects.com/lsd2.html

This mic is awesome! Check out the imaging at the beginning of the
bass solo.  You can really hear the depth of the sound stage. If
you're into taping this mic is something to consider. It's not small
but well worth the price and effort to lug it around.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone