Re: [Harp-L] The band is BACK!

Dang Chris! Some very hot toons.

This guy's a keeper! You sound awesome together.
You're right, between your drummer and that
bassist, you've got a pocket you could drive a Mack
truck through! Sweet!

I guess you just can't keep a great harp man down.

Be well!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>