[Harp-L] My newest free download!

PT Gazell pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx www.ptgazell.com http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell www.cdbaby.com/all/gazell

----- Original Message ----- From: "PT Gazell" <ptgazell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <Bushman_Harp_Club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harpon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: [HarpTalk] My newest free download!

Hey kids, as promised here's the third of four additional tracks that you can download for free! It's posted as a MP3 @ 128 kb. It's under 3mb. This track was recorded in 1985 and has never been released. It's a tune called "A Sweet Kind Of Love" and has myself on chromatic, an alto sax and 6 string electric lapsteel (Jerry Douglas) doing the parts. It also has a rare occurrence of me singing. ( I can take the kidding so bring it on.) Here's the link

http://www.ptgazell.com/FreeDownloads.html

Dig It!

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx