[Harp-L] Re: There's Blues...tears. Suzy's Harp Emotions. Offlist thanks....

In a message dated 2/17/2006 9:12:46 PM Mountain  Standard Time, EGS1217
writes:

  how do others here deal logistically  with the issue of overwhelming
emotions in one's real life causing  physical tears leaking into our unique
instrument while  playing.

Take always the middle road.

No highs, no lows.

Compassion for all and awareness of all.

Nothing is permanent, Elizabeth.

A suggested author is Tarthung Tulku.

His books are located in my public library.

Perhaps they are also in yours.

If not, ask for them to be placed there.