[Harp-L] Rock Song Keys

Well, it's been ages since I last posted or questioned, but there's something I've got to ask. In the past there was a site that listed a bunch of rock (and other genres) songs (and some CDs) and their keys. Can anyone point me to this again. I can't find it anywhere in my bookmarks, not on a web search. I'm not looking for lyrics or tabs. This is more for choosing the songs to ONTO a CD for commuting. (translated: hour and a half harp practice everyday...well, most everyday). Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated, and, I hope, shared.

Thanks - Phildo