  From: chris smith<mailto:harpshredder@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:15 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Adler

      Hey Tom,
                     Thanks for the cool Larry Adler
  clip. I'm sure someone can fill in the gaps on my
  knowledge of him. He was a very successful concert
  performer making $100,000 a year in the late 40's
  early 50's and I believe was blacklisted during the
  McCarthy era . He also did some recording w/the
  amazing Django Rheinhardt in the "jazz hot" vein. More
  bio info would be appreciated.
                                             Chris
  "Hammer" Smith

  Chris "Hammer" Smith