-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Parks Hparks@xxxxxxxxxx

JW - Welcome to the list!

Frank Scanga is Not Unknown... I have a photo of Skankin' Frank Scanga
(Paul Messinger's nickname for him) from the Augusta Heritage workshop
with Howard Levy, along with Paul, Carlos Del Junco, Sandy Weltman, the
Iceman, Rosco, Bob Meehan, and Gary Green, among others. How cool is
that? What the hell was I doing there?

Howard Parks