[Harp-L] Low c

Hello, again!
I'd like to know where to get a low C also. I ordered one custom made. I
guess it was very hard to do, cost plenty, but didn't work. After all he
said he'd put into it trying to make it a C, I didn't have the heart to send
it back. I saw one low C advertised with Seydel, but it sounds now like that
might be iffy.  What does, "dearer" mean?
I have drawers full of old harps needing repair. One of these days, I will
venture into it and into fixing the Chroms that I can't play because those
flapper things stick so badly!!! Maybe some WD40? uff dah!
Almost Home, LesleyAnn
"And Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall
never hunger; and he that believes on me shall never thirst." - John 6.35
www.needhim.com  www.livingwaters.com www.perrystone.com