Re: [Harp-L] Brazil

Hi, Chris

Gabriel Grossi had Mauricio Einhorn as a teacher. He´s an excellet chromatic
player and have two cds released. "diz que fui por aí" (independent label)
and "afinidades", this last one featuring Marco Pereira, an excellent
acoustic guitar player (by biscoito fino label)

Both CDs are impressive, but, IMHO, the second one is better. He plays
brazilian rhythms like samba and chorinho. Both seem to be available at
amazon.

And he´s young, so we can expect years and years of good music to come ;-)

regards

Kenji