[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Terry

Rainbow Jimmy, I will take myself out of the equation, as most of you have
never seen me perform live, and I played on the same bill with Phil, a great
player. Paul Lamb is a great player of Sonny's full style, from the UK, he
plays  all styles well, but when we got together at Portnoy's party it was a joy
to  hear authentic rhythm, not the staccato style most do when attempting his
style  and we had a blast. Tom is another great player as is Mudcat, maybe you
need to  see more. There are only a few of us that can truly play it true to
form.