   Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:56:30 -0500
   From: Bachman <harptime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Gordon Harmonicas

Man it feels like Christmas morning for me. I just got a new batch of Jimmy
Gordon Custom Marine Bands delivered! I got some of those low keys that have
been discussed recently. Both the low D & E are incredible! Also added an
Ab, Bb & Eb to my set. Any body still on the fence about splurging on a
custom harp will be real happy if they place an order with Jimmy. It takes a
while to get them but it is worth the wait! They are worth every penny they
cost as well. He is a pleasure to do business with. I love my stock Special
20's but man oh man these baby's really add another dimension to the harp
playing experience. I just get the standard MB's and most of the OB's that I
occasionally use pop right up sweet. (4,5 & 6 blow) I can't imagine what an
overblow custom is like to play. Must be something special for sure!

Shameless plug for a super customiser.

Warren Bee