[Harp-L] Carlos del Junco and Hohner Golden Melody harmonicas

I was copying over all of my many CDs to iTunes last night and when I
started copying "Blues" with Bill Kinnear & Carlos del Junco I happened to
glance at the back and found that he plays Golden Melody harmonicas.

I've been playing Lee Oskars for many years and I love them.  But I often
try out new ones (new for me) to see if I'll find others I like as well as
the Oskars.  So I purchased one C Golden Melody to see how I might like it.
I read a review that they were good for Obing so I thought I might give it a
shot.  I started playing years ago with Hohner Blues harps and Marine Bands
and I never really loved them like I do my Oskars.

I'm sure a lot of you play Golden Melody harps.  And I'm sure I've seen
posts in the past about them, but I'm curious as to how many of you use them
as your number one harp and how many love them.  Thanks, all.

Robert Gaustad

PS - By the way, I've been playing on my "new" 1956 Gibson Les Paul, Junior
amp for the past few days and I just love its tone.  I'm not sure what warm
butter sounds like, but that's why my amp sounds like...or maybe it's more
like warm honey and butter. :-)