Re: [Harp-L] Harp on Coke commercial

I heard that too... I was giving the kids a bath, heard it, came into the room and saw a coke bottle... very tasty... like a bubbly cola drink.  reminded me on just the brief whiff that i got of that chromatic on Muddy's Fathers & Sons' "Mean Ole Frisco."  Who was that with Butterfield, a guy named Karp, I believe, Jeff "Chromatic" Karp?

jim.

>>> <nonidesign@xxxxxxx> 2/15/2006 8:37 AM >>>
Funny you mentioned it. I heard the same commercial at the same time and it did the same thing to me.
I was grading my daughter's homework and stopped to listen as it really grabbed my ear.

-------------- Original message from Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------