Re: [Harp-L] Hello to all my old friends on Harp-L

Hiya Dick,

Welcome back! Wow... You were signing ~off~ the L
about the time I first logged on. Interesting.

It was great meeting you and hearing you play at
the Mile High Harp Fest. You play great! Glad that
7 OD tip is paying off. :-)

Anyway, I hope to see you again ~before~ SPAH,
maybe at on of the MHHC club meetings?

Hey, I have a gig in Erie Colo. this Saturday night
at a place called Kabbu's (my band's called Jump
Start). That's in your neck of the woods, right?
Bring a harp, I'll make sure you get a song so the
guys can hear what a ~real~ harp player sounds
like. LOL!

We have a brand new bass player, so we'll likely
stink the place up, but it should still be fun.

Anyway, cool to see you on the L.

Stay well,
--Ken M.