Re: [Harp-L] Delta Frost (was bolt-on reeds)

It would seem likely that Bushman may not buy from Suzuki since that has been denied. But it also seems likely that Bushman, along with Suzuki, may be buying from the Shanghai General Harmonica Plant, which has not been denied . See:

http://www.gluckman.com/ChinaHarp.html

In particular, look at the paragraph at the bottom of the picture. Just the ramblings of an idle mind...

CDon