From: rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] overblows
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:15:06 -0600

I may have to learn how to overblow. I've been working on some funk horn section
notation. The main notes are G, A,C, and D. All of them are right there on a G
harp. I also need a an F, E, and Eb. I should be able to get those on the 3
draw. They're eighth note passing tones so my intonation doesn't have to be
perfect. That leaves one damn C#. I play Lee Oskars. I don't have to take my
harp apart and put micro pore on it and nail polish and all that for one lousy
note, do I?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm