[Harp-L] Re: Need travel tips to Europe

Message: 7
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:57:25 -0800
From: "Dennis Alters" <dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Need travel tips to Europe
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Can I bring my bullet mic as a carry on European airlines?

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

No problem as long as you have a harp with you. Just play some tunes at the borders and they let you in with a smile!

By the way, I did that too last week at US immigration.
Was a great change to the staff and the passengers in the middle of this unpleasant ceremonies that have become necessary meanwhile everywhere.

At this particular moment I will thank any of the American people that made a big welcome to me, especially the Masterclass of Joe Filsisko at the Old Town School in Chicago, that gave me a great night full of music and laughter !
http://www.oldtownschool.org/classes/harmonica.shtml

Thank you !

Michael
www.seydel1847.com