Re: [Harp-L] Re: Otavio Castro on video

Most impressive ;-) Otavio´s technique is amazing.

Otavio also sent a music to the "gaita-l" cd 2005, available for
download for free at http://www.gaitabh.org/cds/ (see 2005A section),
called "Alto de Minas", which is a jazzy nice song.

The "gaita-l" cd is a project that, once a year, gathers professional
and amateur harmonica players from the brazillian harmonica internet
community.

unfortunately, this site only allow to download the whole mp3 pack,
which is about 49MB, compressed in a rar file (winrar must be used to
uncompress this file). At least it´s free ;-)

best regards

Kenji (staying in Washington DC next week)