RE: [Harp-L] Re: Groove Tongue Emboucher

Paul Shapiro wrote:
"He showed me his groove tongue emboucher and I'm wondering if any of you
know how to develop the tongue muscle to create this emboucher or is this a
genetic thing that only some people can do. "

If what I learned in high school biology is correct, it is genetic.  50% of
the population can curl their tongues, the rest can't.

-Jim