[Harp-L] re:practice

I can play okay without practicing at all for weeks.(okay means I sound awful
but the drunks still love it) Takes a little while to warm up. Of course I
played a lot when I was younger. If I want to make any headway, actually
improve, that takes daily woodshedding. 15 minutes isn't enough for me. I need
half an hour minimum just to remember a few scales, get my vibrato warmed up,
blow a little 3rd position on the chromatic. An hour is better. I also have to
practice keyboards so an hour is about all I can squeeze out of the day.

Don't think "I have to practice." Think "I get to practice."

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm