[Harp-L] old favorite amp

My favorite little amp is a 1960 2-watt Danelectro, with two eight inch
speakers and all original tubes. It really has a personality...when I tried it at
San Jose's Guitar Showcase, a store with a giant vault of vintage equipment, it
sounded like someone else was playing. Someone like Big Walter. I had to have
it.

Billy Gibbons, of ZZ Top, played with me through it one day..and I asked him
to critique my harp playing. "As long as you are playing through that amp, you
can't do much wrong,"   he said.

I've got a pic of both of us playing it, but no clue how to post it here...

My other little fave is the not tube Danelectro Nifty 50...i really like the
growl i can get from it sometimes..and wish i could reproduce some of it on a
tube amp..

I'm curious about those harpgear amps..they sound great...and like someone
knows what he is doin...

bradkava