[Harp-L] How do you identify an OB?

Kia ora koutou (Greetings All),
With all this chit chat about over blows its had me wondering how on earth
does a novice like me identify an over blow?
Maybe someone has already helped point this out, sorry but I missed it. Are
there some music samples where you could point out which are the over blows
to this novice?

Dang, I can vaugely remember reading somewhere that Adam Gussow pointed out
that the first two notes of one of his songs were indeed overblows...now
which song was it...anybody...?

Kind regards,
Nate
--